In today’s show we delve into the world of commercial real estate investing with Sam Wilson, host of the How to Scale Commercial Real Estate Podcast and founder of Bricken Investment Group. Commercial real estate is an incredible compliment to your laundromat business portfolio and can be an incredible way to build wealth and diversify your investments.
Sam is an experienced commercial real estate investor and syndicator and brings a ton of wisdom and knowledge to help you grow your commercial real estate knowledge base. Whether you’re just getting started with commercial real estate investing or you’re a seasoned veteran, Sam brings something fo you!
In today’s show, Sam and Jordan talk about:
- The appeal of commercial real estate investing
- How to get started in commercial real estate investing
- How commercial real estate is valued
- What a cap rate is
- What you need to know before you invest in commercial real estate
- How to add value to your commercial real estate
- How to add value to your laundromat business
- How to scale your commercial real estate portfolio
- How to find good deals on investment property
And a whole lot more!
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Join Us For An Upcoming Event!
By Laundromat Owners.
For Laundromat Owners.
AtmosphereTV– We’re brought to you today by my friends at AtmoshereTV! Now You may have heard my interview a few months back with Mike Kelly from AtmosphereTV where we talked about what a simple change in content on your TVs can do for your laundromat by getting depressing news stations OFF and something much more fun, entertaining, and family-friendly ON. Since then, Atmosphere has grown to 50+ channels included in their service with everything from Surfing Dogs to Extreme sports, hilarious fails, and jaw-dropping videos from all over the world built specifically for business use. Atmosphere can be used to supplement your cable or you can completely cut your expensive cable bill and use Atmosphere 100% FREE saving thousands a year! Use my code RESOURCE when you check out or click the link or image to have your setup fee waived or contact [email protected]Atmosphere.tv for more information!
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.
Links from the show
- [REPLAY] Pick-up & Delivery: The Truth About the Gig Economy
- [REPLAY] Live Laundromat Q&A with Dave “Laundromat Millionaire” Menz
- Bricken Investment Group
- How to Scale Commercial Real Estate Podcast
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- Laundromat owners Facebook Group
- Elizabeth Bricken Wilson’s Podcast Episode
- Diligence Capital Investments
- Laundromat Investor Resources
- Join Laundromat Resource
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- Laundromat Resource Blog
- Be a guest on the podcast!
- Sell your laundromat
- Laundromat Resource Coaching
Connect with Sam
Website: Bricken Investment Group
Sam is an active investor in self storage,
parking, retail, multi-family apartments,
RV parks and single family homes. He
hosts the “How to Scale Commercial Real
Estate Podcast”, where he interviews real
estate experts to give listeners the tips,
tools, and tricks to scale their investment
Sam holds his bachelor’s degree in
business finance from the University of
Memphis and holds his real estate license
in Tennessee. In addition to his years of
real estate experience, he also has a
diverse background in business
ownership, building construction, and