Brian Wallace is the long-time President and CEO of the Coin Laundry Association. He has been an advocate for the industry for nearly 30 years. He has networked with hundreds, if not thousands, of laundromat owners, traveled all over the country visiting owners and laundromats, and facilitated research on the industry to help owners better their businesses.
Brian joins us on the podcast to share what he has learned about this industry, about what it takes to be a great owner and operator, and to talk about the trajectory of the laundromat industry.
In this show, Brian and I discuss:
- Brian’s background and how he got his position as the President and CEO of the Coin Laundry Association
- What he has done to advocate for the laundromat industry
- What the trajectory of the industry is
- How technology is shaping this industry
- Passive laundromat ownership
- Laundromat management companies
- The fragmented nature of the laundromat industry
- Tips on running a great business
- Attendant training
- Laundromat Marketing
- Coin Laundry Association research
- Networking in the laundromat industry
- Lease negotiations
- CLA resources
- The Laundry Cares Foundation
And way, way more!
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.
Links from the show
- Live Q&A with Jordan and Dave “Laundromat Millionaire” Menz
- LaundryCares Foundation
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- International Coaches Federation
- SBA Business Mentorship Program (SCORE)
- There, I Fixed It- Jacob Workman’s Youtube Channel
- Jacob Workman’s interview on the Laundromat Resource Podcast
- Planet Laundry Magazine
- Diligence Capital Investments
- Laundromat Investor Resources
- Join Laundromat Resource
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- Laundromat Resource Blog
- Be a guest on the podcast!
- Sell your laundromat
- Laundromat Resource Coaching
Connect with Brian
Follow Brian on Twitter:@brian_wallace
A leader in the industry for more than 28 years, Coin Laundry Association’s
President/CEO Brian Wallace is a popular presenter, author and advocate for laundromat owners in the U.S. and around the world. He has led more than 750 educational seminars and penned numerous articles on all things related to laundromat management.
Brian is also a passionate supporter of the LaundryCares Foundation and serves as its Executive Director. Among the LaundryCares Foundation programs are its series of Free Laundry & Literacy Days in under-resourced neighborhoods and its founding role in Laundry Literacy Coalition – an initiative to promote early childhood literacy through