Steven Taylor is a prolific real estate investor who ventured into the laundromat business. The reason he bought his first laundromat is a funny story he shares in the interview. He owns one laundromat and is looking to build two more in properties he owns. He’s hooked on laundromats and he’ll tell you why you should be, too.
As a career investor, Steven has some great advice for anyone wanting to find financial freedom through investing in hard assets like laundromats and real estate. He’s a wealth of knowledge and experience and shares openly as he weaves his story throughout the interview.
Be prepared to take some notes because in today’s show, Steven and I discuss:
- How Steven got into real estate investing
- How Steven went from 1 to 300 real estate investment units
- How he started a property management company and manages 1,100+ properties
- Why he bought a laundromat after owning so many rental units
- Where he found his first laundromat deal
- Where he learned about the laundromat business
- How he increased his laundromat’s income by 800%
- Renovation tips for laundromats
- How he plans to expand his laundromat empire
- Online advertising for laundromats
- Basics of laundromat ownership
- Where you can get educated about the laundromat business
- His keys to success in business and investing
And so much more!
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.
Links from the show
- Laundromat Resource YouTube channel
- Following Keenan YouTube channel
- Chock Full of Quarters YouTube channel
- There, I Fixed It YouTube channel with Jacob Workman
- Jacob Workman’s Interview on the Laundromat Resource Podcast