Logan Wuethrich and his father have accumulated 10 laundromats and are on the lookout for more. They started off in small towns and have since expanded into larger towns. This give Logan a great perspective for anyone looking to buy a laundromat in a small town and scale their business!
With solid laundromat business advice packed in, Logan tells the story of how his dad got into the laundromat business, expanded his laundromat portfolio, and roped Logan in to help him run the business. Now, Logan has laundromat fever and is actively looking to expand their laundromat empire!
Get ready to take some notes because we cover a lot of ground in this episode, including:
- Logan’s dad’s story breaking into the business
- Building a strip center with no capital
- Tanning salons as a complementary business
- Zombiemats and how to make them profitable
- How to accumulate hard assets with little or no capital
- Systems to run a scaled up business
- Making a good offer on a laundromat business
- Small town laundromats vs. big town laundromats
- Systematic redundancy
- When to cut corners and when not to
And a whole lot more!
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.
Links from the show
- Laundromat Resource Podcast Show 10 with Luke Williford
- Laundromat Resource Podcast Show 39 with Elizabeth Bricken Wilson
- Diligence Capital Investments
- Laundromat Investor Resources
- Join Laundromat Resource
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- Laundromat Resource Blog
- Be a guest on the podcast!
- Sell your laundromat
- Laundromat Resource Coaching
Connect with Logan
* Some links may be affiliate links which benefit Laundromat Resource and help us continue to create great resources for you at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting us!
I am 26 years old, born and raised in NW Indiana. Married my high school sweetheart at 19. She is a nurse, and in a short amount of time I bounced between several different jobs. We spent an amount of time overseas as teachers and school administrators, I drove a school bus, built high ropes courses, developed and ran extensive internship programs, was a director at a summer camp, and a youth minister.
Currently, I am operating my fathers company, which consists of 10 Laundromats in NWI. We also operate a carwash, 2 check cashing locations, and a tanning salon. The company was founded by my father when I was 9 on a whim. We used to have several dozen rental properties but as of the end of last year we consolidated all investments into the laundry industry. We are in the stages of a buyout, as my dad’s goal has always been to sell and retire at 55.
I also have a separate company of my own, (Washboard Laundry Solutions), that is the factory rep for Cryptopay laundry products. I plan to utilize this company to provide products and solutions for laundromat owners (when I can find the time!).