Brian and Melissa own 5 laundromats. They have scaled their business quickly and are on the prowl for more! After explore business and investment options, they landed on laundromats as their investment of choice and haven’t looked back since.
Brian and Melissa give a ton of practical advice on how to get into the business, how to find a model that works, and how to scale it from there!
If you’re having trouble overcoming that first step and committing to the business, be prepared to be inspired! Once they decided on laundromats, they moved quickly and decisively and it has paid off for them!
In today’s episode, Brian, Melissa, and I talk about:
- Brian’s career as a radio host
- Laundromats vs. car washes vs. storage facilities as investments
- How to market your laundromat
- What to do about bad reviews
- Driving for dollars
- Advice for husband and wife teams on working together
- Branding stores similar
- The unattended laundromat model vs. the attended laundromat model
- How to turn around a failing store
- Bagging your wash-dry-fold laundry
- The importance of good presentation
- Asking good questions
And so much more!
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.
Links from the show
- FreshBooks– Small Business Accounting Software
- Laundromat Investor Resources
- Join Laundromat Resource
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- Laundromat Resource Blog
- Be a guest on the podcast!
- Sell your laundromat
- Laundromat Resource Coaching
Connect with Brian and Melissa
Brian & Melissa's Bio
From high school sweethearts to parents to business partners. Melissa and Brian Rheaume own and operate a chain of 5 laundromats in Connecticut. Melissa was a stay at home Mom, and Brian was a morning show host and radio station executive, they were looking for the next chapter in their lives, and landed on the laundromat industry.