Laundromat Resource Podcast guest from show 33, Peter Mayberry, turns the tables on host Jordan Berry. For the first time ever, Jordan releases the reins and hands them over to a guest host for the day.
Peter and Jordan delve deep into Jordan’s experience getting into the industry, details of his businesses now, and goals for the future, both in his laundromats and with Laundromat Resource. With raw, honest conversation, they discuss their views on running a successful laundromat business.
And for the first time on the podcast, Peter and Jordan have an open conversation about running a laundromat in a rough area. Rarely addressed, or even acknowledged, both Peter and Jordan share some stories and lessons learned about owning laundromats on the wrong side of town.
In this episode, host Peter and guest Jordan discuss:
- Jordan’s entrance into the laundromat industry
- Expensive lessons learned
- Rehabbing a zombie mat vs. rehabbing the reputation of a zombie mat
- Who should buy a laundromat in a rough part of town
- Networking as a superpower
- Why Jordan might sell one of his laundromats this year
- An opportunity to invest in laundromats passively
- The future of Laundromat Resource
- Why YOU should be active on the forums
- Making opportunities for more voices to speak into the laundromat industry
- Why books are so powerful
And so much more!
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.
Links from the show
- Diligence Capital Investments
- Episode 10 with Luke Williford
- Episode 7 with Brandon Unnerstall
- Episode 33 with Peter Mayberry
- Libby- Free audiobook app
- Laundromat Investor Resources
- Join Laundromat Resource
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- Laundromat Resource Blog
- Be a guest on the podcast!
- Sell your laundromat
- Laundromat Resource Coaching
Connect with Jordan
Email: [email protected]
Social media: @laundromatresource