“You are an extension of your customers’ house.”
Elizabeth Bricken Wilson is a dynamo laundromat owner! She is an absolute MASTER at listening to others and responding with empathy and decisive action. Her humble demeanor belies the genius of her success in the laundromat business.
“I don’t exist without my customers.”
As I spoke with Elizabeth, it become more and more clear to me that I was speaking with someone who gets it. She casually dropped genius perspectives, innovative ideas, and powerful wisdom as if were just chit chat over coffee. And yet, the power in her perspective on her business is something we all need more of!
“It’s awesome to be a conduit for the neighborhood to support their neighbors.”
I (Jordan) listened to this episode twice before it even came out and was struck by how great Elizabeth is at listening to her customers and staff, learning what they want and need, and finding ways to both give it to them and help them get it themselves.
“It doesn’t cost extra to listen to your customers.”
In this episode we cover topics such as:
- Using NextDoor.com to find out how to craft a laundromat your neighborhood wants
- Lessons learned from buying her first laundromat business
- Preconceived misconceptions about owning laundromats
- How to stand out in a crowded market
- Personally running shifts early on
- Marketing your laundromat business
- Integrating laundry drop-off & pick-up and delivery services
- Goals for the next year
- Innovative and powerful secret sauce to success in the laundromat business
- Get to know laundromats
- The power of learning from successful people
And much more!
“If my husband can hire someone to do lawn care, I can hire someone to do the laundry.”
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.
- Suds Laundry Memphis
- How to Scale Commercial Real Estate Podcast
- Shoe Dog- A Memoir By the Creator of Nike
- Laundromat Investor Resources
- Join Laundromat Resource
- Laundromat Resource Forums
- Laundromat Resource Blog
- Be a guest on the podcast!
- Sell your laundromat
Laundromat Resource Coaching
Connect with Elizabeth
Email: [email protected]