In today’s episode of the Laundromat Resource Podcast, host Jordan Berry tackles some frequently asked questions by both new owners and seasoned veterans. Through the Laundromat Resource forums, frequent coaching calls, and networking with owners, Jordan encounters many of the same questions.
This episode cuts to the heart of those questions in an attempt to open a dialogue that improves everyone’s knowledge and business performance.
Here are some of the questions Jordan tackles in today’s show:
- How do you find a laundromat for sale?
- How do you analyze a laundromat to know whether it is worth buying or not?
- Why did you create Laundromat Resource?
- What’s the best way to learn the laundromat business or grow my business?
- Bulletproof way to overcome analysis paralysis
- What to do about the coin shortage.
- Can you really get a laundromat for free?
- Is it possible to have a drive-thru wash and fold service?
- How can I be on the podcast?
- How many laundromats does Luke have now?
- What brand of machine should I use in my laundromat?
Listen To The Podcast Here
Watch The Podcast Here
Laundromat Resource Marketing– If you need help building or managing a website for your laundromats, let the experts at Laundromat Resource Marketing help you design and build a custom, professional website for you! As experts in the laundromat industry AND in web design and online marketing, we at Laundromat Resource Marketing are able to provide you with a professional website at an affordable price. We’re always transparent so there are no hidden fees. What we quote you is what you pay. Satisfaction and performance guaranteed! With no contracts to sign and guarantees like that, why not let us take care of your online presence while you focus on welcoming all of your new laundry customers? Click the logo or link above to find out more information.