Laundromat Resource Forums Laundromats What should I do with these leads?

last updated by Jordan Berry 1 year ago
5 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Tom Donnelly
      Participant

Hey guys, I’ve done a direct mailer campaign and had a great turnout for the firs round, about 10%. I can’t purchase all of the stores that have and continue to reach out to me. I’m sure some of these aren’t the best leads, but they’re leads and they may be decent stores. If this was a real estate campaign, I’d wholesale the deals that I couldn’t buy. I’m not really sure what to do with the extra leads in the laundromat industry, but would love to find a way to bring buyers to sellers and earn an acquisition fee. The other thought was giving these leads to a broker and getting a contract in place that pays me out a commission once the store sells. Is this a thing in the laundromat industry?

Jordan Berry
      Keymaster

That’s definitely a thing! Usually a referral fee can only be paid to a licensed agent, so check on that if that doesn’t apply to you, but talk to some brokers in your area and see if you can work something out. Agents are always looking for listings! I know I am!

Cameron Alder
      Participant

First off, congrats, that’s a great response rate! Are you at all interested in purchasing for yourself or just getting a fee? Requesting the owners income and expenses, lease duration and reviewing location should allow you to eliminate many options as a bad buy. Best of luck.

Tom Donnelly
      Participant

@Cameron, we are interested in purchasing a few of them for ourselves but getting a fee for the ones we don’t buy!

@Jordan, great to know man. My business partner is a licensed agent so we may use him to list them! Wasn’t expecting that great of a response rate from the first round of mailers!

Bryan Wilson
      Participant

@Tom Where are the deals located and what is the best way to contact you

@Tom I am actively searching so maybe some of your leads are in my target area. I’d be happy to discuss.

Tom Donnelly
      Participant

@Bryan @Greg you can shoot me an email at [email protected]

Bryan Wilson
      Participant

Thank You Tom

Jordan Berry
      Keymaster

Love to see this happening on here guys! Helping each other out so everyone makes more money. Love it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Laundromat Resource Forums Laundromats What should I do with these leads?