Laundromat Resource Forums Financing Property Manager/management companies.

2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Dan Cantillana
      Participant

Hi team. I am looking into investing in this space. I live in a mid market area with limited supply of laundromats. This has forced me to look into major markets. Are there management companies that specialize in laundromats? I am a motivated investor. Thanks in advance for your help. DanCan

Jason Dodge
      Participant

In some markets a distributor could have this service, but its not real common. Laundromats are not as passive as people think. It takes time and dedication to get them to where you can hire a management team to look over your stores.

Dan Cantillana
      Participant

Thanks Jason for your answer. I am an investor and I own a couple of other business’ in other spaces. I like this option for a variety of reasons. Let me know if you have any valuable advice in regards to getting started. I live in a mid-market so there are only 6 laundromats in our area, so out of state may be the only option. I have visited all 6 laundromats and asked the owners if they would sell. I also sent them letters. As of yet they all said no. I am only a couple of months into researching this space. Once again Thanks, DanCan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Laundromat Resource Forums Financing Property Manager/management companies.