Home Forums New Member Introductions! Oconomowoc, Wi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ha! Try to pronounce that town name…

Hello from corn country. I’ve recently started a PUD service without a laundromat. I built a 3 washer / 3 dryer laundry area of roughly 1200sqf in an industrial space I occupy and am serving the local lake country area of suburban Milwaukee. I’m using Curbside for software with Facebook and Google My Business for a slow growth pattern while I learn how to make it all run smoothly.
    If you’re bored, you can read about Wash and why he decided to open a laundry service here – About Wash Crew

I’ve got some other businesses and I was looking for a new revenue distraction source when I stumbled upon a ‘laundromat’ for sale on a brokerage site. It was actually a company that would build the laundromat for you but I was down the rabbit hole and eventually settled on PUD. This country is moving to a model where the vendor does nearly everything for the customer and PUD seems to fit that trend more than a laundromat. I also prefer being active rather than passive in my service delivery.

Cheers,
    Jamie Jensen

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Alvin Espino.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.