Laundromat Resource Forums New Member Introductions! Migrating Jamaican entrepreneur

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
      Christoper Yates
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      I’m in the process of migrating the USA, for the past three years I’ve been researching a good business venture to invest in until recently my wife who lives in the Bronx went to do her laundry at her regular laundromat and overheard the owner speaking to a friend say ”of all the business I have invested in the laundromat is the best investment and I have no intention to retire for the next 20 years.”
      Knowing my intention to start a business in the USA my wife called me and told me what she heard I started my research and found the information to be very encouraging then I came across Laundromat Resource.com my resting place here I found all the answers to my questions and yes Jordan you have given me enough information to make a decision.
      Thank you.
      P.S. I will definitely like to continue the consultation with Laundromat Resource when I’m in the USA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Laundromat Resource Forums New Member Introductions! Migrating Jamaican entrepreneur