Home Forums Financing List of Trustworthy distributors in S. Florida

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Berry
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

My name is Mario and I am new to the business. I would like to open my first laundromat and have attended the 2022 Clean Show to see what was out there. From everything I see on Youtube, the distributor is the key. Even though I am interested in certain laundry equipment, I was told that all equipment is pretty much the same and the key was a good distributor. However, I’m a little bit put off by the subject. I have been contacted by a distributor from Aaxon who advised that he has a store for sale. However, this seems to be about making money for him. I want someone that I could trust and have a long-standing, ongoing relationship with. I am looking to buy several laundrymats in the future but have to start somewhere. So where do I start? Does anyone have a list of trustworthy commercial laundry distributors in South Florida who would be willing to help me achieve my goals and establish a mutually beneficial business relationship? I just don’t want the guy trying to sell me a problem so that he could make a quick buck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mario

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.