Home Forums New Member Introductions! Laundromat Newbie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hello everyone,
      I’ve been interested and researching laundromats for a number of years now as a robust source of income to generate wealth for my family. We’re moving from the PNW to Houston, TX this Spring and we are seriously looking into networking and potentially buying a laundromat.

When I had first looking into laundromats as a potential business I figured they could be automated but after reading loads of posts on various forums and watching the Laundromat Resource interviews, I’m realizing I was naive in my assumption. I realize that any business requires effort and input, formerly owning one myself, but how many hours does a laundromat truly require the owner to be onsite?

Before you answer, some things I have to consider and that take priority. I have a family; wife and two toddlers, and a full time job. I do not want to quit my job and want to spend time with the family. If a laundromat will require me to be onsite more than 20 hours per week, I don’t think that a laundromat is right for my family.

Any insight and words of wisdom are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.