Home Forums New Member Introductions! Hello from Jersey City, NJ USA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey folks,

100% laundrymat newbie here. Looking to transition from the daily corporate grind to running my own buisness. I grew up in the motel industry, so learned a lot from working with my parents…hopefully some of that will help me better transition to running my own laundromat. Did everything from being a maid, to hotel laundry, to small-medium size handy-man type fixes around the family motel. So not afraid to get my hands dirty and put in the sweat and work.

While I would feel comfortable buying my first motel due to the 20+ years working along side my parents, I know zero about laundromats. Doing my best to learn and understand the theory before I jump headlong into the practial side of things.

Looking for a reputable broker in the Jersey City, NJ or NYC areas to help me through my first purchase. Will probably be ‘small-ish’ in the $250K-$350K range. Looking to make the change to being my own boss by EOY 2021.

Any and all help, advice, resources, contacts, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jignesh

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.