Laundromat Resource Forums Laundromats Greenville, SC – market and broker

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Steve Domark
      Participant

Hello, anyone familiar with how the laundromat market is in Greenville, SC? I have been watching the various business for sale sites for months and pretty much nothing. Tons of people moving here which included me. Looking for a good broker or distributor too.

Nick Macken
        Participant

Hey Steve fellow SC transplant as well. I’m down by Columbia. I would recommend you go out to laundromats and try to meet the owners, and leave a letter for them if you can’t find the owner. Call some distributors and have a conversation to feel them out. Bill Gilbert with SLM (Dexter) has been great to work with and Ed Blair with laundry systems of the Carolina’s (Huebsch) as well. My wife and I are new to the industry started about 2 years ago and will hopefully close on our first in January. Best of luck to you

Steve Domark
          Participant

Hi Nick, thanks so much for the helpful information! Hope your closing goes well as does your launch into a new adventure.

Z Woods
            Participant

Hey Steve/Nick- I’m a few hours south of you both in Bluffton SC. Have some connections for repair guys, great SBA lender, and connections with distributors…. happy to help if I can. I’ll second that Ed is the man! ZW

Steve Domark
              Participant

hi ZW, thanks for your offer to help and recommendations! Looks like the company Ed is with is out of Spartanburg and not too far from me. I will be trying to do some local visits here over the holidays.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Laundromat Resource Forums Laundromats Greenville, SC – market and broker