Laundromat Resource Forums Laundromats Card System

last updated by Anthony Ciafre 1 month ago
2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Anthony Ciafre
      Participant

Does anyone have any recommendations on a card system? My brother and I have the opportunity to buy my uncles laundromat. The equipment is 10-20 yrs old. I’m thinking of instead of replacing all the machines to slowly replace them over time but would like to add a laundry card system to help track the business. Any suggestions on a good vendor and rough cost? The place has a total of 57 machines. Thanks – Tony

Michael Van
      Participant

Hey Tony,

I’ve recently talked with a distributor and they were able to shed a lot of light on the matter. The laundromat I’m looking at has equipment that is ancient as well. They mentioned it’s up to the machine, what type of card system you’d like, but one of the better options was a mobile payment option using qr codes. You don’t get the laundry card system but they would be able to pay by credit card, they’re relatively cheap, plus you still get customer information.

Just a thought to that. Would love to hear what other research you’ve come across.

Anthony Ciafre
      Participant

Thanks Michael, I called a few companies and the rough quotes are 50-60k for a loyalty card system. I also discovered Payrange which is an app based system.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Laundromat Resource Forums Laundromats Card System