Home Forums New Member Introductions! Ari’s Intro – Upstate NY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi guys!

My name is Ari. I wanted to introduce myself to the forums as a prospective laundromat buyer.

I run an online book reselling business, primarily on Amazon. I am located in the upstate NY area.

I’ve been fascinated with the laundromat industry lately and trying to learn as much about it as I can. I hope to purchase my first laundromat soon. This will be the first time I look into something else than books (which I love).

I will have the cash for a down payment soon, however I do not know how to secure financing at this stage. Although my wife and I have good credit, we are right out of college and don’t have a long employment/business owner history.

My ideal for this business would be to eventually run a string of laundromats with talented attendants/managers and provide self-service, wash and fold, as well as pickup and delivery.

I want my laundromats to be an example of cleanliness, modern, safe, and welcoming.

I’d like to thank the Laundromat Resource team for providing quality content with the podcast and YouTube channel. Looking forward to finding out more about the community and the rest of the website as well!

Thanks for reading.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Alvin Espino.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.